With the advent of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why we, eButify Inc. (hereinafter “eButify”), are seriously concerned about the privacy of your personal information and we are committed to respecting the information we collect.
SECTION 1: CONSENT
SECTION 2: SITE HOSTING AND DATA STORAGE
Our website is hosted on MVPS. All your data is stored on MVPS. Your data is kept on a secure server protected by a firewall.
SECTION 3: INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
SECTION 4: HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- ⇰ Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- ⇰ Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- ⇰ Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- ⇰ Develop new services, features, and functionality.
- ⇰ Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners,
- ⇰ including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other
- ⇰ information relating to the website, and for marketing and
- ⇰ promotional purposes.
- ⇰ Send you emails.
- ⇰ Find and prevent fraud.
SECTION 5: LOG FILES
eButify follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
SECTION 6: COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, eButify uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
SECTION 7: PAYMENT
If you make your purchase through a direct payment platform, we will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the data safety standard established by the payment card industry (PCI-DSS standard).
All direct payment platforms meet the PCI-DSS standard, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is the joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
The requirements of the PCI-DSS standard allow the secure processing of credit card data by our shop and its service providers.
SECTION 8: DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if the law requires us or if you violate our Terms and Conditions and Use.
SECTION 9: LINKS AND REDIRECTS
You certainly have to leave our website by clicking on links on our website. We assume no responsibility for the Privacy Policies of these other sites and recommend you to read their policies carefully.
SECTION 10: ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
Note that eButify has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
SECTION 11: THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
SECTION 12: GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- ⇰ The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- ⇰ The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- ⇰ The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- ⇰ The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- ⇰ The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- ⇰ The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
SECTION 13: CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
eButify does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
SECTION 14: CONTACTING US
⇰ Email us: email@example.com
⇰ Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
⇰ Call us: +880 1722-722690
Please note that the information you submit through e-mail may not be secure. Please do not include sensitive information in your messages.
Last updated: May 03th, 2021.